Monday 9 November 2015

Music Update 9/11/2015

Ahoy!

How do you do after the weekend? I hope that your weekend passed very pleasantly. I personally had a weekend full of excitement. For me, the most exciting moment was a possibility (for the first time in my life) to watch the whole match of American football. It was the final match of the girls from teams from the Czech Republic. On the one hand, I was very proud of the girls from Brno, which  I cheered (Amazons Brno), but, on the other hand, I did not know the rules of the game too much, so I watched carefully what is happening on the pitch and how fans were reacting of the Amazons actions. The match lasted three hours, to be honest, my time passed incredibly fast. During the breaks, everyone was able to listen to the music which really matched the spirit of the game. Has anyone of you ever watched the American Football live? What are your impressions?


And now fleeing far from the topic...New music guys! :)




[ New songs are available in New Playlist already (Please check the top right corner) ].



enjoy!
peace & kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!