Saturday 31 October 2015

Musical summary of my holidays in Portugal


Ahoy!

As I promised you before that if I would find some free time I will publish a list of songs that accompanied me during my stay in Portugal. Today, that day has come. Before posting music I would like to add that listening to local radio on vacation (especially in Portugal) can make your stay nicer and bring you the atmosphere of the country.

The songs that you can find on the Playlist:

  • Diogo Piçarra - Tu E Eu
  • AGIR - Parte-me o Pescoço
  • Ravidson - Parar O Tempo feat. Mika Mendes
  • MOKS - Otherwise ft. James Arthur <3
  • Anjos - É o Amor
  • Robin Schulz & M-22 Feat alessia - Love me Loud
  • Anna Naklab feat. Alle Farben & YOUNOTUS - Supergirl
  • Madcon feat. Ray Dalton - Don't Worry (Matoma Remix)
  • Richie Campbell - Best Friend <3
  • Badoxa - Controla
  • Boss AC - Tem calma, relaxa (Don't worry, be happy)
  • Anders Nilsen - Salsa Tequila
  • Daddy Yankee - Ven Conmigo ft. Prince Royce
  • ÁTOA - Falar A Dois
  • Da Chick - Do tha Clap

The Playlist:





peace & kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!