Sunday 2 August 2015

Music update! I invite you here! Song of the week: Handsome Ghost - Steps (Samuraii Remix)

Hey!

I can not believe that it is nearly 19 o`clock. So this is happening when someone wakes up after 15. Well, whatever. It is important that I was able to mobilize myslef and now I comfortably sit next to my desk and I  am writing this post for you . After checking my collection this week it turned out that I saved for you 13 new tracks. I thought it went worse, and here is a such nice surprise. Unfortunately, this week was hard to me to decide which song should be song of the week. I was listening to my new playlist several times, also I tried to match my memories of that week and find that "perfect song." After a long research I decided on:

Handsome Ghost - Steps (Samuraii Remix)

 Further proposals:

Disclosure - Omen ft. Sam Smith

The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face

TIEKS Ft. Dan Harkna - Sunshine (Extended Mix)

FOALS - Mountain At My Gates

Swim Good x Merival - Since You Asked (Star Slinger Edit)

Mike Mago - Deeper Love

Embody - Dreamin' (ft. Camden Cox)

Prince Club - Eyes On You

Parov Stelar - The Sun (Klingande Remix)

Lauv - Reforget

Major Lazer - Powerful (feat. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley)

Josef Salvat - Open Season


And how do you like it? Is there a song that match to your music taste?
Due to the fact that new month has started I attach here a new playlist with songs from this month!
Enjoy!

Peace & Kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!