Sunday 22 February 2015

Music Update: Smile people new music is updated

Hello everybody!
Today, let`s get a little bit crazy. I found for you 16 new songs (could be more, but I chose only the pieces which I will put also to my iPod). Ahh, You even did not know how hard it is to not to choose all the songs that I listen to this week. I do not wanna bore you too much, so now trying to restrict some songs in this music update. I wonder how you will be enjoying the music today from this blog. Attention, You will also find some music straight from South Korea.
Enjoy!

Sam Feldt - Show Me Love

Roby Fayer - RUN (Ft.Tom Gefen) <3

Empty Minds ft. nø Quincy - Silence

Viceroy - Back At The Start (feat. K Flay)

Lost Frequencies - Are You With Me (Gestört aber GeiL Remix)

Jessie Ware - Champagne Kisses <3

Please watch also the video clip of Florance The Machine ;) 
Florence + The Machine - What Kind Of Man

Alfons - Ganjaman 2015

hmm, what would you say about polish hip-hop?
O.S.T.R. - Ja, Ty, My, Wy, Oni feat. Sacha Vee

Spanish proposition :D
El Perdón - Nicky Jam & Enrique Iglesias

...I got bills
I gotta pay
So I'm gonn' work, work, work everyday...

LunchMoney Lewis - Bills

As I promised - Korean tracks :D
shake that brass xD
AMBER 엠버_SHAKE THAT BRASS (Feat. 태연 (소녀시대)

15& "사랑은 미친짓(Love is Madness) (feat. Kanto of TROY)

MYNAME(마이네임)  too very so MUCH (너무 very 막)  <3

4MINUTE - 미쳐(Crazy)

Now it's time for a wonderful combination of k-pop music and the movements of Taekwondo made by awesome Taekwondo team - K - Tigers. Please watch this video, is totally worth it. To be honest, I was very impressed. That much that in the next hour after watching this video I watched more videos of K-Tigers: D
JJCC - 질러(Fire) Army Taekwondo version

Ok, I hope you like it ;D 

Playlist from February Playlist


Peace,
- D.

1 comment:

  1. Florence and the Machine!! Love that song!!! Ahh perfect way to start the day, with your music compilation!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!