Friday 13 February 2015

Music Update : New music playlist for 2nd Week of Feb

Hello everybody!

Unfortunately, today I have a little of the time (on the weekend I will not be able to find more, sorry), so without unnecessary typing here I invite you to a new batch of music! It is true that this time is just 7 songs. But please do not linger;)

Enjoy!
Lady Bee - Return Of The Mack ft. Rochelle (Oliver Heldens Remix) 

Machineheart - Circles (Samuel Remix)

Barny Rubble - Keep Me Gold (feat. Henry Green)

Atlas Bound - Tell Me

Ed Sheeran & Rudimental - Bloodstream

Freedom Fry - Shaky Ground (Feast. Remix)

Kavinsky - Nightcall (Chris Karpas Remix) feat. Mathilde Hoslet


and Playlist to the music from February

Peace,
-D.

1 comment:

  1. Ed Sheeran has my heart, always and forever!

    I wish you could post every day so that every night I had a new selection of music to enjoy before bed!

    http://mystery-girl007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!