Saturday 28 February 2015

Music Update : New music because we can not be bored

Hello everybody!
Unfortunately, today we have the end of the month. So, it's time for the last February music update. Next week you will be able to expect on that blog, a musical summary of this particular month.
In march, I will introduce again a slight change on my playlists. I will not be doing anymore 4 separate playlist each week. I will be built immediately playlist of the month, with the difference that each week I will be putting new songs there. I think it will be a little bit easier to access the music on this blog. Well, we will see how it would work over several weeks.
Ok, now is the time to introduce you to 19 new songs!
Enjoy!
TC4 - Tears (featuring Onyda)

Daisy May ft. HOTBOX! - On Track

Lexer feat. Belle Humble - Feels Like This

Korean song which totally charmed me. Together with my sister, we reached the conclusion that, as 35-year-old guys they get a nice moves xD
신화 (SHINHWA) - 표적 (Sniper) <3

Alex Schulz - Ways

Louis Vivet - Save Tonight (Nigel Good Remix) <3

Baby Bash - Suga Suga (Point Point Remix)

Lyves - Shelter

TOTEM - Shame

Saen - Dark sky

The song which rules ;)
Falling In Reverse - "Just Like You "

Empire Cast - Good Enough (feat. Jussie Smollett)

Shawn Mendes - Never Be Alone

Avril Lavigne - Give You What You Like

Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand <3

Nochang(천재노창), Junggigo(정기고), Vasco(바스코) _ Hieut(히읗) (Feat. NO.MERC) (NO.MERCY(노머시) Part.5)

Zella Day - Hypnotic

Nova Rockafeller - Made In Gold

In the end I would like you to show you a video clip of song which proved me again, that the video can hypnotize that much that is able to make you think about the song which also comes immediately to your head after first watching.
Jack Garratt - Chemical

It the end, last time I am adding a Playlist of February
Peace,
-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!