Sunday 1 February 2015

Music Update : Because I love music so much...

Hello everybody :)
Unfortunately, I messed up yesterday. Yesterday I had really busy day outside of my house so, I was not able to give you the last January`s Music Update. But don't worry (ok, I know I am one day late! but better late than never, right?) I worked harder today, so the result you can find below!
Enjoy!
Let me start from remix of one of my fav songs :)
Hozier - Take Me To Church (TEEMID & Jasmine Thompson Edition)

Eelke Kleijn - Mistakes I've Made (Zonderling Remix)

Redondo & Ferreck Dawn - Something Else

GYTLAZ - HOLD ON

Flutters & Alex Kentucky Feat. Ninja - My Drug (Mladen Mande Remix)

Louis La Roche - The Receiver

Episode - Hold On (Salda Remix)

Evvy - Swing (Win & Woo Remix)

Empty Minds - You (ft. LIES)

Whitney Houston - Fine (LeMarquis & FAB Remix)

Mocki - Weekend (Jai Wolf Remix)

NIHILS - Help Our Souls (FlicFlac Remix)

Oh Wonder - Lose it

Broken Back - Halcyon Birds

Sam Smith - Lay Me Down


As a reminder. Updates from previous weeks:
1st Week ---> HERE
2nd Week ---> HERE
3rd Week ---> HERE
In new week you will find on my blog the whole playlist with songs from January`s Updates.
Peace
- D.

Update:

The Big Playlist of month January 2015 you can find in post Playlist: January 2015

3 comments:

  1. Nie lubię jakoś remixów spokojnych piosenek takich jak Take Me To Church :/ Wyjątkiem jest Young & Beautiful (Kaskade Remix). Muszę posłuchać tej piosenki Sama Smitha, nie słuchałem jeszcze remixu od Zonderlig w piosence Mistakes I've Made.
    http://zyciejestmuzykaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hozier take me to church gives me goosebumps! Those LYRICS!!!!!! I have had that song on repeat for days!!!

    Great selection of music babe!

    New follower on GFC! Hope you follow back!
    Keep in touch xxxxxxx

    http://mystery-girl007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word my friend would LOVE your taste in music - he is mad about so many of these songs!!!!

    Loving NIHILS - Help Our Souls (FlicFlac Remix) is EPIC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!