Friday 23 January 2015

Music Update : Part First

Hello you all very welcome!
Today, when I just came back from work, I decided to scour the internet to find some new songs for you. Yesterday I had already prepared 14 tracks, at the moment (hmm again I overdone) - The Playlist of 3rd Week already contains 27 songs and probably will be bigger because I do not even stopped to listen to the new pieces that I could find. This time I will not overwhelm you so I won't put here too many new tracks of music, and this weekend there will be two music updates. Tomorrow I will put the second part together with playlists of the 3rd Week.
Let`s get started!

Imagine Dragons – I Bet My Life (Alex Adair Remix)

Andrea Balency - You've Never Been Alone (Miqui Brightside Remix)

Sorrow - Never Too Far

Mennska & Mas Tropical - Won't Come Home

GRMM - Electrify (Mazde Remix)

Vicetone - No Way Out ft. Kat Nestel (Extended Mix)

Milky Chance - Flashed Junk Mind (filous Remix)

Alex Adair - Make Me Feel Better (Klingande Remix)

Tep No - The Last Ones Standing

Years & Years - Take Shelter

BUNT. - Young Love (ft. Emma Carn)

Pretty Pink & SDP - Ich Muss Immer An Dich Denken

ortoPilot - You Can Call Me Al (Koloman Vuchs Edit)

Krystal Klear ft. Yasmin - One Night Only (Low Steppa Remix)

Ok, So is "enough" for today. Also, I promise you that tomorrow you will find here tracks little more musically varied (and bilingual as well).
In that case, I am inviting you for new music update tomorrow!
See you tomorrow :-)
Peace
- D.



Update:

The Big Playlist of month January 2015 you can find in post Playlist: January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!